Tuesday 22 December 2020

Homer under The Mistletoe.



 Better watch out, better beware, under panted homer is lurking out there. Just wanted to wish you all a Happy Christmas. Its been something of a difficult year and although I do not know who any of you are, I do think about you and wish you are well. Heres to a better 2021!

               We are all citizens of the future now.

                Must tell you, I was wearing the Homer tie and a man commented "Imagine that coming at you" (referring to my tie, not me. I hope.) and another woman replied "Ach, but Homer and Madge love each other.", rubbishing his negativity. She said this with such a sense of joy and absolute belief in the love shared by two fictional animated characters I was genuinely moved to smile and whole heartedly agree with her.

               So whether its under the mistletoe,or even King Kong's toe, its all about love.

               Homers no dozer! 

              Merry Christmas, chums.XOX..