Thursday 17 March 2016

Down In The Park.

(From my sketchbook.) was walking my dog Sasha round the park and this fellow came running up towards us in the grass verge. He seemed a very troubled individual and began waving his arms and gesturing rudely "No Surrender!" he howled, his face all red and puffy, like he was choking on the words. I looked about to see who he was trying to connect with and realised it was me. There was no one else.
              "Dont. Dont surrender. You have nothing I want." I said as politely as I could.
               Still not sure what he did not want to surrender to me and Sasha. She looked as confused as I did. She is not one one to judge. And he did not elucidate further.
                Just took off across the fields as though he had remembered he left something in the oven.
                Typical walk in the park.