Tuesday 30 November 2021

Doctor Who Annual 2015.



 I have a habit of doodling stock and pasting the finished stuff into books I own. Well, I figure no one else is going to want them when I am done with them. Here is one I did of The Doctor being menaced by The Veil in the confession dial. It is off course from a different year the annual was gifted to me but I had it to hand at the time. It is a moment from the classic episode Heaven Sent. The one that really showcased what a towering talent Peter Capaldi is. When the dust settled on his era it would be hard to argue with the notion we were lucky to have him as The Doctor for the glorious time he spent in the role. I remember being so wrong footed and held in awe by that story the night it was transmitted. 

            Just pure magic.