Saturday 9 February 2019

The Iron Legion.

Just look at this! Is it not class? Audio adaptions of a couple of the greatest doctor who stories that ever appeared in any medium. I have read and reread the stories so many times over the years they are much canon to me as anything that came through my telly. Pat Mills wrote these stories and Dave Gibbons expertly executed the art choirs and between them created a perfect storm of Tom Baker Whoness. And by a fantastic twist of circumstances between now and then they are about to come to life in a wonderful new medium in the hands of people who really know what they are doing and are consistently on top of their game when it comes to Doctor Who.
            The BBC ought to give them a shot at producing something for television..they have proved themselves again and again and..well..
            That aside I was so excited to hear this was in the works and when I saw the cover artwork this morning I just had to share. None of these things i write about belong to me so I have no vested interest in their success beyond sharing my enthusiasm and in that respect I can say I am super enthusiastic about this piece of work.
              Who knows. Who knows indeed.